Buying Art Online
Is your event online or in-person this year?
Both! The 62nd edition of TOAF is a hybrid event taking place online from July 2 – 9 at TOAF.ca and culminating at Nathan Phillips Square on July 7 – 9.
What is an “Online” Art Fair?
TOAF’s online Fair and platform, born in response to the pandemic, has become Canada’s fastest-growing online art fair and continues to make a meaningful impact on artists’ careers. Over 300 juried artists are participating and thousands of artworks will be available for you to browse and purchase, right from the comfort of your home!
What is the best way to engage with the Online Fair?
- Follow us on Instagram and Facebook
- Sign up for our newsletter
- Check out our free digital programming
- Get to know the participating artists
- Browse and buy thousands of artworks
Are artworks sales final?
Artwork is nonrefundable unless negotiated and mutually agreed upon between the buyer and the artist, and then brought to TOAF to process within 30 days of purchase. No refunds will be issued after 30 days from the date of purchase. Both the artist and the buyer must contact TOAF to request a refund. TOAF will issue a refund to the customer for fees paid. It is the responsibility of the buyer and the artist to arrange the return and cover the return shipping costs of the artwork.
Is shipping included?
Shipping may not be included and may have an additional cost. Please read the artwork description carefully before purchasing and reach out to the artist directly if you have questions. The delivery of the artwork is between the buyer and the artist, TOAF does not take responsibility for the delivery of artwork. All buyers expressly assume all risk and liability from purchasing from the TOAF website.
What if I want to meet the artists?
We know one of the best parts of the Fair is meeting the artists face-to-face. Stay tuned on our social media and newsletter for digital Artist Chats and Studio Tours, or join us at Nathan Phillips Square July 7 – 9. We encourage our artists to share their social media handles and other ways to get in touch so that relationships can continue even after the Fair. Don’t be shy, get in touch with the artists, they can’t wait to meet you!
Ways to engage with artists:
- Follow the artist on social media.
- Send them an email!
- Read their bio to see if they’ve offered another way to connect (FaceTime calls, Zoom meetings, scheduled Instagram Live studio tours, etc.).
How do I buy artworks?
- Browse through 4,000+ artworks available for sale.
- Like the outdoor Fair, you purchase one individual artwork at a time. Each artwork has a ‘BUY NOW’ button.
- Read the artwork description carefully before buying. Note if taxes/shipping/delivery will be included or must be paid for separately based on your location. Contact the artist directly if you have questions.
- The ‘BUY NOW’ button will take you directly to a checkout link.
- Use your credit card, visa debit, or prepaid credit card to complete the purchase. All artworks are listed in Canadian currency.
- The artist will reach out to you to confirm shipment/delivery.
- Wait for your beautiful artwork to arrive!
Artworks will become available for purchase beginning at 10:00 AM on July 2, 2023.
TOAF Gift Cards
Give the gift of a beautiful artwork. Show your support of local artists by gifting your loved one a TOAF digital gift card.
This gift card can only be used to purchase artworks available online at www.TOAF.ca/artwork.
Gift card purchases are non-refundable and non-transferable.
TOAF62 artworks are available for sale from July 2, 2023 to March 31, 2024.