TOAF Branding Guidelines
Important Reminder about the use of TOAF Graphics:
Do not alter any TOAF graphics we provide you. This is incredibly important for brand consistency, and to protect the integrity of the design and branding of TOAF. Below is a list of rules for posting.
- Please do not manipulate the TOAF graphics in any way. This includes collages, pasting, cropping, adding filters, changing the colours or backgrounds of any graphics.
- Unauthorized use of our logo isn’t permitted.
- Only graphics, GIFs and content that were provided to you THIS YEAR can be used.
- Graphics from other years have outdated branding and the wrong Fair dates.
- Our name is Toronto Outdoor Art Fair. Please don’t use ‘festival’ or ‘exhibition’.
TOAF Brand Colours
TOAF’s colour palette consists of TOAF Blue, TOAF Orange, and TOAF Pink. They are distinct in the art festival landscape and are chosen to bring fun pops of colour to Nathan Phillips Square’s grey complection, while being rich enough to be visible in the summer sun. The tones of the colours have been carefully chosen so that white can be knocked out of each and they are dark enough to read on a white background.
TOAF Approved Fonts
Atlas Grotesk. When it is not possible to use Atlas Grotesk online or in emails, please use Helvetica or Arial.
Thank you for your cooperation.
If you have any questions about branding please reach out to us at [email protected] before changing the graphic or posting.